IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
(please refer to Information Bulletin for details)
- JEE Main Paper 2 Dates, fee details and Application Procedure:
|JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Online submission of Application Form
|16.12.2020 to 16.01.2021
|JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Last date for successful transaction of
prescribed application fee
|JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Correction in particulars
|19.01.2021 to 21.01.2021 (for February Session)
|JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA
|Second week of February, 2021
|JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Date of Examinations
|(Session 1): 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021
(Session 2): 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2021
(Session 3): 27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2021
(Session 4): 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 May 2021
|JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Timing of Examination
|First Shift : 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (IST)
|Second Shift : 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (IST)
|Display of Question Paper attempted by the
Candidate and Answer Keys for inviting
challenges on NTA website
|To be displayed on the NTA website in due course
|Declaration of Result on NTA website
|To be displayed on the NTA website in due course
[Note: (i) A candidate has option to apply for one Session or more than one Session (February/March /April /May 2021) together and pay exam fee accordingly. In other words, if a candidate wishes to apply only for one Session, he / she has to pay Examination Fee only for that Session during the current application period and will have opportunity to apply again for the remaining March/ April / May Sessions.
The application window will be re-opened briefly immediately after the declaration of the result of February / March/ April Session.
Examination for the May session will be the last Examination for coming academic year. Fees can also be carried
forward to another Session of JEE Main Paper 2 2021.
Incase a candidate does not want to appear in the Session for which fee has already been paid, it will be refunded by NTA. For this, the Candidate will have to make a request only during the application process of the session
for which he/she wants to withdraw.
JEE Main Paper 2 Multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate for the same Session(s) will not be accepted at any cost.
(ii) The fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm Services. Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator. For details / procedure, please see Appendix-IV
(iii) Candidates who apply for more than one Session of examination (February/March/April/May), may change their Choice of Cities in the correction window, which will be opened in due course under intimation to them through Public Notice for each Session.
(iv) The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the candidate may have to
approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway (in the helpline no. and email given in Appendix- IV of the Information Bulletin) for ensuring the successful payment or for obtaining the refund of duplicate / multiple
- Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
3. Candidates can apply for JEE (Main) 2021 through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
4. Submission of Application Form could be made by the candidate online through NTA website:
Instructions for filling Online JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Application Form:
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of:
(i) the recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background;
(ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb);
(iii) duly verified result awaited attestation form (file size: 50kb to 500kb),
(iv) category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) (file size: 50kb to 300KB),
(v) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Canara Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
- Download, save and print a copy of Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
- All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of Application of a candidate could be considered as successful and his/her candidature would be confirmed only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed application fee from him/her.
- Candidates shall ensure that the information entered by them in their respective online Application Form are correct
- JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Information provided by the candidates in their respective online Application Forms, like, name of candidate, contact/ address details, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. will be treated as final. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances.
- NTA does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates after completion of application process under any circumstances. Any request for change in information thereafter
will not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise utmost caution before filling up correct details in the Application Form.
- NTA disclaims any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by him/her in his/her online Application Form.
- Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number to be registered in their online Application Form are their own, as relevant/important information/ communication will be
sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address and / or through SMS on registered mobile number only. NTA shall not be responsible for any non-communication / miscommunication with a candidate in the email address or mobile number given by him/her other
than his/her own.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA Website and check their e-mails regularly for latest updates.
- Candidates shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the date, shift and time indicated on their Admit Cards issued by the NTA in due course through its Website.
i. The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-3 and step-4 are not complete. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
ii. The entire application process for JEE (Main) 2021 is online, including uploading of scanned images, payment of fees, and printing of Confirmation Page, Admit Card, etc. Therefore, candidates are not
required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand.
iii. Usage of Data and Information: NTA/Government of India can use the data provided by the End Users (test taker in this case) for internal purpose(s) including training, research and development, analysis
and other permissible purpose(s). However, this information is not for use by any third party or private agency for any other use.